BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

132 Reasons I Don't Want to Watch

The President's State of the Union address is tonight. I feel like I should watch, but it's always so hard to stomach it! This clip from Breitbart TV embodies one of the major reasons I can't stand to listen to him. He referred to himself 132 times in a jobs speech last week. I guess the thinking goes with the fact that he was elected purely on likability. So if people like him and he only talks about himself then what's not to like about the speech?

We'll see if I can actually get through the speech. If I make it that far, I may not be smart enough to make an intelligible post. The other thing I'm always interested in is whether the Republicans can actually deliver an applicable resonating message. Game on!

0 comments: