BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Laugh at Me

Go ahead. Laugh as I share my insanity:

I'm hooked on many things iPhone despite their affiliation with so many liberal causes. They make good stuff...what can I say? I think they are a bit similar to Michael Moore and his movie condemning capitalism. Would Michael Moore's movie be a success if people didn't PURCHASE the tickets? Doubtful, however you measure "success." I have a feeling it will be dubbed a success even if nobody actually goes to see it. Turn to Apple: Maybe the left wing population supported them when nobody else was buying their products, but the current success of Apple did not happen without conservatives who believe in getting up and going to work to make money to buy stuff...like iPods, iPhones, and iMacs. They'll come around some day when they realize that ACORN workers are not supporting their bottom line. I'm getting off track here.

My husband got me hooked on Scrabble for the iPhone this week. After enjoying the game a bit, I noticed that just above the word "Scrabble" in the logo was the phrase "Every word's a WINNER." I shared my observation with Mr. B as well as my conclusion that the Scrabble people are in cahoots with the Obama Administration. He let out a nervous laugh and probably hoped to himself that I would not repeat such thoughts. Not so, dear. :)

0 comments: