BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Right Wing Radicals

I'm hearing 15-20,000 people are in Atlanta, GA right now. Earlier today around 10,000 were in Sacramento, CA. I don't know how many people were in Houston, but these pictures were just from ONE of the 4 or 5 parties in the greater Houston area. Apparently this group rocked downtown Houston pretty hard.
Look closely at the picture below in the bottom left corner. There's a small sign that says "I See Debt People." Made me laugh.

The mere fact that Obama posed for such a picture is just odd.




2 comments:

BandHGardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BandHGardner said...

Did your parents' create the Marxist poster? What a laugh.

I really wish I could have attended yesterday. It looks like it was great!

BTW- that deleted comment was me. Oops.