BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Healthcare Reform

It's on the horizon in the next few months. Obama's administration is already prepping the people to embrace the takeover by slinging around one of their favorite words, "urgent". On a personal level, I'm busy and stressed by life right now so paying too much attention to the news can seriously give me a headache some days. That said, I think everyone else is busy and stressed by life and politicians would love it if we kept our heads down in the grind so we'd miss what's happening. There is so much happening!

I'm going to try to focus in on educating myself & others on universal health care. I am adamantly against it from an ideological standpoint, but it's going to take more than that to stop the train wreck - if stopping it is really possible. There are real, serious reasons why this is a terrible idea for America and I hope to shed light on that in the days and weeks to come. My goal: to educate on a confusing but critical topic and to find out what we the people can do, if anything, to stop or curb the takeover. I'd love to break it down for everyone so that we could all just be hanging out in the work lunchroom, playgroup, airport, etc. casually explaining to our counterparts how damaging this is. Goodness knows the media won't do it.

So there, I'm committed and I will produce!

1 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

ohhhh...I can't wait :) no really, I can't!