BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Raving Lunatic

Tonight my husband said I should start doing a video blog as I'm watching or reading the news. Apparently he thinks my off the cuff, raving lunatic monologues are more exciting than my writing. Don't hold your breath! I'm not sure I can stand seeing myself in that mode.

Tonight's commentary was sparked by MSNBC's reporting on the salmonella outbreak from Iowan eggs. They kept repeating how, "people are crying out for the government to do something" and "if the government only" bla bla bla. Have you heard one person "crying out for the government to do something" about these eggs?? Crying? Really? Maybe if Obama would just bless all of our food before we eat it we could all rest assured we were safe.

0 comments: