BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tea Parties













Apparently, the Main Stream Media (MSM, aka Obama-Democrat-Liberal-Loving Media) is unwilling to cover a brewing grassroots movement called Tea Parties, so I thought I'd post some information and educate a little. The Chicago Tea Party idea was first thrown out by CNBC's Rick Santelli. The clip is on your right. It definitely made me smile.

People have gone a little crazy with the Tea Party idea and since Santelli's idea was introduced in mid-February there have been parties happening every weekend. 5000 people showed up for the Cinncinnati Tea Party this weekend. 5000!?! Something is happening.

A Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party movement is underway and parties are being organized in a city near you for April 15th. Just go here to find out where a party near you is. I think I'll head out to one myself and check it out. I'm very interested in mingling with others who feel like I do about what's happening to our country. I'm going to put a little video of the last Houston Tea Party on the right so you can see what these events are like. Go out to one...tell us how it is...take pictures!

Tea Party Gear can be found here. I might just need some more running clothes...

1 comments:

Peter said...

Faux News and Rush are card carrying members of the MSM. As far as the Teapublicans, you really need to read about the Koch Brothers.

After ten plus years, this country spent $1,370,000,000,000 on two wars.

Can we support the troops and pay this bill?

I love how a party screams about so-called limited government but is quick to legislate a woman's uterus.